A dating relationship

• Hey my name is Oliver [removed by moderator]
  • I'm 18 years old I'm single and looking for a relationship someone between the age of 16 and 20 
  • If anyone is interested please comment below 
  • Thanks 
  • Oliver 

Edited by moderator

Parents
  • Hi Oliver

You have to get to know someone before you can have a dating relationship. I was lucky enough to meet my partner when we were young, in the "real world" (no internet then) and we "clicked" because although we didn't know it at the time, we're both ND. It still took a long time to get to know each other well.

As you're posting on here I take it you're on the spectrum and looking for a partner who also is. These days the internet can help us connect with others, but they are often living far away from us, which makes it difficult to turn an online friendship into a real life relationship, but it's not impossible.

These ideas might help:

Change your user name from NAS93334 to a nickname, so people can recognise you when you post.

Put some information about yourself in your profile

Read the profiles of others on the forum

Engage in discussions on the forum.

When you feel you have a lot in common with someone, request to "friend" them. (Dunno how this works, but I'm an old woman - you'll probably be able to work it out, or ask others if you can't) Then you can see if anything develops from there.

• ^^ this. Well said Blush

Reply Children
No Data