Noise Cancelling Headphones - Recommendations

Hi everyone

I want to purchase some noise cancelling headphones but I'm unsure which ones to buy - there are a lot of choices.

I've got some Loops that I use at home which are great, but if I wear them out people often try and communicate with me because they're not visible. I don't mind communicating with people but sometimes I think the visual aspect of noise cancelling headphones would be useful.

I don't have a limitless budget so does anyone have any recommendations for decent mid-range noise cancelling headphones?

Thank you in advance

Parents
  • Okay, for a mid-range budget, the Sony WH-1000XM5 and Anker Soundcore Q30

The Sony WH-1000XM5 are not mid range budget. They cost around £300!

The Anker ones are not too expensive. I haven't tried them myself but I have seen them recommended on here and elsewhere.

I have the Bose Quiet Comfort SE, they are good and certainly less expensive than Sony.

If all you want is a visual deterrent with the same effect as Loops then why not consider some ear defenders. Decent ones can be purchased for less than £20.

• Okay, for a mid-range budget, the Sony WH-1000XM5 and Anker Soundcore Q30

The Sony WH-1000XM5 are not mid range budget. They cost around £300!

The Anker ones are not too expensive. I haven't tried them myself but I have seen them recommended on here and elsewhere.

I have the Bose Quiet Comfort SE, they are good and certainly less expensive than Sony.

If all you want is a visual deterrent with the same effect as Loops then why not consider some ear defenders. Decent ones can be purchased for less than £20.

Children
No Data