Excluded from residential trip for reacting to bulling.

Hi

my 12 year old gets bullied everyday the school know who the main bullies are but when they bully the whole class laughs.

The bully’s mimicking him when he growls when he is concentrating and doesn’t want to make an error or unneat work. As he travels round the school the bullies do my sons growl.

In class they whisper to him and say tell teacher to shut up or we will hit you. My son tells me it goes on so long he gives in and shouts out to the teacher.

when he tell the bullies to stop he is removed from class.

The bully’s which are girls made a barrier so he couldn’t get into class every lesson when he tried to push past I was contacted to say my son was going to my charged for sexual aas he touched girls chest ( as he tried to get past)

he has been put in a head lock held on the floor and kicked in the head.

Another boy put a stick up his anal passage and nothing was done.

He has been given a chart if he ignores the bullying and not shout out for them to stop he will get blue tack. Surely they shouldn’t be laughing at him doing his autistic noises in first place.

Two weeks ago he threw his bag from a hiding which had a metal water bottle attached when two boys from class were doing his neurodiverse noise of growling . The bag missed the boys.my son has been banned from the school residential next week for throwing his bag.

They said they didn’t haves the staff to let him go plus he is deemed a danger,

Any advice and help my son is being discriminated against. This is the second trip he has been banned on. 
what can I do?

my son has had an assessment for counciling he has told them he feels suicidal. As he doesn’t understand why he gets punished for reacting ,when the bully’s aren’t stopped. He cry’s every evening at home.

The whole class laugh when he is being mimicked,my son gets removed from class not bully.

what can I do isn’t it his human right not to be bullied. It’s same children every time ?

please help I have developed a a terrible skin rash over the stress of my sons bullying I don’t know how to protect him . Anything legally I can do ?

Parents
  • That's a common experience in UK schools. They do not have the will to discipline the bullies (not that it would be possible with the current rules), so they just hope that your son gives up. Move him to a different school and try to get him in therapy. This kind of bullying really hurts.

• That's a common experience in UK schools. They do not have the will to discipline the bullies (not that it would be possible with the current rules), so they just hope that your son gives up. Move him to a different school and try to get him in therapy. This kind of bullying really hurts.

Children
No Data