Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

• Greetings. Last night (still counting as within 24 Hours)... I finished co-cooperating with another User (Mr. "LW"!) upon this Forum, to prove an Erroneous assumption to be exactly that. 

I think it is a good thing, even if no-one else but us and WebPM understands it. So I Post here.

• Today I was licked on and in the mouth by my dog.

I'm trying to see that as a good thing - a sign of affection, and not a sign that I'm probably going to get worms or some sort of dogs-testicle disease. In my mouth. I feel a bit sick tbh. 

• Thank you.

Today I didn't do any photography.  Instead I concentrated on overcoming my procrastination and made phone calls I've been putting off.

I managed to get through to Citizens Advice Bureau after a few attempts.  And got a free solicitor's phone number and made an appointment with another centre for help and advice.

I also hoovered my carpets.

I still have problems opening letters.  Will try tomorrow.

• I also like Robert's posted photos.

• Hi song thank you for explaining why you decided to cut it all off so suddenly, So long as you are ok ish ,remember there are a lot of kind people here that will listen and try to help when needed, we aren’t all full of answers but we care. There are a few posts regarding hair and length, it would be fair to say a fair few females prefer their hair to be shorter rather than long, I think it looks great when short, it shows real individual character in a person. 

The most important thing is to try and be who you want to be, not always easy especially as like me I am not yet one hundred percent who the real me is?

I am experimenting now, I don’t have to worry to much about my own hair as I am folically challenged . When I was younger up to about the age of 20 I had very long hippy length hair complete with pony tail.

Take care song and thank you for starting this thread, it helps us all very much.

x()x

• @Lonewarrior i am ok ish, my hair is a constant problem, it just grows and kind of sits there, I hate it, but it's ok I wasn't having a major stress or anything, so it's sort of ok but not ok, but thank you.

@Endymion and @Cloudy i used slippers and did it 1/2 inch all over, it was easier than brushing it. 

• Waking up with no back pain is already a good thing for me.

• Hello song,,are you ok?

I hope your decision to cut all your hair off was not brought about by any kind of struggles you may be having? we are here for you and we all care, please let us know if you are ok. 

X()X 

• I like your posts and pics Robert, I hope to get back to a stage where I can start getting out to the great outdoors again. Anxiety is a bit of an obstacle at the moment but your stuff is making me get the urge to fight it. Thanks!

• Today I cut all my hair off.

Hair is over-rated if I had my way I'd have none permanently.

ALL of it? Did you cut it yourself? I cut my partners hair with clippers but I've never tried to cut my own. 

I cut my own, I do a good job of it too! If you are cutting it all off you can't really go too wrong!

• ...Just Posting to say that I voted you up, Cassandro, and I think that this is a Darned Good Post/Reply! Factual and then Funny... I do/did some of that, and so there are Too many 'New Thread Ideas' there for me..! Yes, Thank You Kindly for that support...

:-D

• ALL of it? Did you cut it yourself? I cut my partners hair with clippers but I've never tried to cut my own. 

• Another nice warm sunny day.  So I go out on my walks.

This time exploring the woodlands near the local university campus.  Although the university is not strictly public access and there are security personnel around.  Nobody checks IDs as people enterGrinningthe buildings.  So I use their facilities. ( Clean modern toilets). Grinning

Then I visited a local abbey ruins and the surrounding park and river.

Getting plenty of fresh air.   Good for mental health.

• Today I cut all my hair off.

• Sold a painting, sold a painting! However, where offset against at the small rent I pay monthly to show there, it was not for much. It is a cooperative rather than vanity gallery, but still breaks the glass ceing  here that excludes those who don't have a degree in art. Just having a degree is not enough. 

• Today I ate a whole packet of jaffa cakes, feeling disgustingly good about that! 

• Ha. Well I finally got my swim yesterday - the lake resort has only now just opened for business. 

My new series of works is slowly taking shape. With some I am working with Klimtian triangles but on canvas, not paper, a new volcano cityscspe and some other layeted pieces woth mstt and reflective textures. I am going sloely sd I don't eant to botch them though. Pleased about that too.

• Actually, I'm glad you clarified as I wasn't sure what you meant by 'dispatched'. I know people who really care about snails too (whereas I have been known to eat mollusc).

The Jains are very careful about what they tread on. I always looked down at the ground because I was depressed. Then I tried looking up above the horizon in a confident way when walking, and ended up tripping over things. I also have walked into beautiful women because I'm staring at lampposts.

• I had a pretty good day. Some old friends came over and we played old music, old video games and ate junk. My Autistic obsession of perfecting Street Fighter was used to magnificent effect today. I never even lost a roundGrin.

• My mom always fed the dog the skin. ******* spoiled little ***! Me and my dad did without!