Assessment tomorrow

Hello

I have an appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow for what I hope will be an aspergers assessment. Feeling very nervous about it as i have no idea what is going to happen or how long it's going to take.  Been worrying a lot in the lead up to this appointment. What if I'm completely wrong about this and there's nothing wrong other than me not being a very successful human. Feeling anxious as well that I will not be able to present why I feel I have aspergers properly and I will waste the opportunity. Will the assessment be done in one appointment? 

Just wanted to get these thoughts out there.

Parents
  • I hope the assessment gets you the help/validation you need. I can understand your anxiety.I can understand your fear of not presenting things well . So much can rest on such an assessment   You are braver than me as it is my anxiety and fluctuating belief that I'm on the spectrum that stops me pressing ahead with pushing for an assessment. I am more certain that there is more going on than just the psychiatric illness I've been labelled with than I'm on the spectrum.

• I hope the assessment gets you the help/validation you need. I can understand your anxiety.I can understand your fear of not presenting things well . So much can rest on such an assessment   You are braver than me as it is my anxiety and fluctuating belief that I'm on the spectrum that stops me pressing ahead with pushing for an assessment. I am more certain that there is more going on than just the psychiatric illness I've been labelled with than I'm on the spectrum.

Children
No Data