Public Transport...

...and "LAMe" Behaviour.

This Thread is about what it says, there. Lighthearted, funny, serious, eerie, strange... any stories, experiences, events, queries...
- "Public" - I use as a word to make this Thread easier to find in the "Related" section.
- "LAMe Behaviour" - is my own Term (so far). It stands for: "LOOK AT ME!! Behaviour", which, if you check my UserName (DC), this occurs to myself... A LOT.

Glad Tidings to all. I have Aspergers's Syndrome (AS). Using this system which is largely run and used by NTs, of course...

Parents
  • Mr. Robert123, wrote:
    "I'm surprised that this thread has so few contributors."

...I also am somewhat surprised. This is a Topic I long thought of specifying, and I myself should later put all sorts of "AS weirdness" into it... yet Public Transport should socially be a "popular" matter (just like "Dreams", hmm?)... yet I suspect lack of interest here for a couple of reasons:

1 - I (DC) started it (!).
    2 - I started it... but I cannot engage in "chatting".
    3 - I did not open with an "example". The reason I did not, was because I did not want anyone to join in by mostly changing the main Topic based upon some little thing I might mention... such as Satsumas or Luggage or "Travel" (Holidays).
    4 - Many persons familiar to myself, were busy with a certain Thread which appeared yet has now been deleted (7/1/18)...
    5 - ...I added "LAMe Behaviour"... and now know that this is something as if unique to myself. I may Post more about it, next, yet now close this Post as it is becoming long, now. Thank You very much, to "Robert123" and "Moggsy" for Posting... so far.

Reply Children
No Data