Difficult to write this

Hi everyone. (Sorry to bring the mood down) Most of you know I posted another thread about a housing situation which I obviously doing really well with. Now I have a completely different situation and I need advice on how to cope. My mum died last night erm as you can obviously understand the family are in complete shock (as well as me) I've had some challenges before but this is the ultimate challenge. How do I deal with this? 

Parents
  • I’m so sorry for your loss. My mother dropped dead (literally) 2 years ago (sudden death in epilepsy) aged 69 and I found it very difficult to know how to feel as it was the first (and so far only) time I’d experienced the death of a parent or parent in law.  On the day I had an ongoing conversation with some very close Facebook friends as to what was happening and they helped me through it.

Over the coming days you will experience everything. Don’t worry about the “right” way to behave or feel - just to what is right for you. If it involves doing the practical things because you see the need, then that’s fine.  If it means sitting in your Mum’s favourite place with her favourite book, then that’s fine.  If you want to update the thread with what’s going on, that is fine.

Take your time to process it and let us know how you are x

• I’m so sorry for your loss. My mother dropped dead (literally) 2 years ago (sudden death in epilepsy) aged 69 and I found it very difficult to know how to feel as it was the first (and so far only) time I’d experienced the death of a parent or parent in law.  On the day I had an ongoing conversation with some very close Facebook friends as to what was happening and they helped me through it.

Over the coming days you will experience everything. Don’t worry about the “right” way to behave or feel - just to what is right for you. If it involves doing the practical things because you see the need, then that’s fine.  If it means sitting in your Mum’s favourite place with her favourite book, then that’s fine.  If you want to update the thread with what’s going on, that is fine.

Take your time to process it and let us know how you are x

Children
No Data