Does anyone suffer from bad pmt?

Hi this is a sensitive issue but I would appreciate some advice on the matter. I suffer from bad pmt I get emotional angry and snappy. I also get anxious and impatient and it has put a strain on some friendships which have been resolved luckily. All I want to do is argue with one specific friend and I hate it. I find chocolate helps but i am on a diet right now so I am trying to avoid chocolate. Can anyone share their experiences of pmt and any advice on how I can control it I would really appreciate. Thank you 

Parents
  • Hi Rach

The Depo Provera progesterone injections helped me, although they don't suit everyone. I went on them to stop the extreme pain I was in every month - they stopped that, and also the PMT. They don't suit everyone, but might be worth discussing with your doctor.

And I will also say that dark chocolate is good for you, in small amounts. It is rich in antioxidants, minerals (including iron) and fibre.

• Thanks for your advice not a fan of dark chocolate. I used to have an implant in my arm which really helped but I found it hard to manage my weight with it and I’m trying to lose some belly fat at the moment so I want to avoid that route. 

• Thanks for your advice not a fan of dark chocolate. I used to have an implant in my arm which really helped but I found it hard to manage my weight with it and I’m trying to lose some belly fat at the moment so I want to avoid that route. 

Children