Ladies in the 30s in North West Wales - social group

Hi all,

I'm 30f late diagnosed at 29. Whilst the diagnosis has been helpful in the sense it's been very validating it has also led to a lot of frustration because nothing has changed. There's no support around here and I still feel like I can't find my tribe which is what I was hoping the diagnosis  would lead to. I have a hypotheses we're all just hiding indoors because let's face it life has beaten us millennials up quiet a bit and for us it came with added spiciness. And if your like me you're feeling lonely and defeated. I want friends in my life but just can't seem to get past that acquaintance stage.

Whether your officially diagnosed or self diagnosed and live in the north West Wales area (Angelsey, Gwynedd, Conwy ) I was wondering if anyone wants to make a social group. Maybe we just start on here first and see where and when would be best for everyone.

Whilst I've always felt I get along with guys better, it has never ended up well for me with them turning out to have unspoken intentions that I did not agree or wish for hence why I'm starting with ladies only...sorry boys. 

So please feel free to say hello! It's starting to feel a bit empty here.

Parents
  • Hello!

Like many of us on here, I can relate to your situation. I too am in my 30s and don't have any real life friends either. I usually get on with people, but that's as far as it goes. The only friends I have are online.

I am in Birmingham, so quite a distance from you. But I am happy to chat to you on here at any time should you wish to do so. Slight smile

• Hello !!! Thanks for reaching out :) 

Im one of these people that like to meet people face to face, I find it more meaningful and less tiring ( because of my dyslexia). All I can say is why do you have to live all the way in Birmingham!See no evil Maybe you can buy a teleportation device See no evil

• A teleportation device is something I have actually always wanted. You never know, we might one day have the technology for it to become a reailty. Slight smile

• Imagine the possibilities...oh yeah I'm just popping over for Barbados for my lunch break Surfer here's to hoping they figure out before we're too old ! 

Reply Children
No Data