Looking to make some friends

hello I’m Chloe and I’m 22 years old I’m here again to try to make some new friends hopefully to meet up as well on day 

my hobbies are drawing,baking,cooking,video games,taking photos, watching YouTube and watching Korean dramas and Chinese dramas i also like to listen to kpop Korean pop music. I have a cat names willow and I’m trying to move out of my family home to be more independent.

Parents
  • Hi Chloe!

I'm in my late 20s and pretty early on in my journey. I don't have any connections with other neurodivergent people so it would be nice to get to know some new people. 

My hobbies include digital art, board games, video games, Japanese, reading, and watching YouTube. I've watched some Korean Dramas that I've really enjoyed (Sweet Home, All of Us Are Dead). I like cooking but destroy pretty much anything I try to bake with the exception of brownies and New York cheesecake! 

Take care,

Pip Slight smile

• Hi Chloe!

I'm in my late 20s and pretty early on in my journey. I don't have any connections with other neurodivergent people so it would be nice to get to know some new people. 

My hobbies include digital art, board games, video games, Japanese, reading, and watching YouTube. I've watched some Korean Dramas that I've really enjoyed (Sweet Home, All of Us Are Dead). I like cooking but destroy pretty much anything I try to bake with the exception of brownies and New York cheesecake! 

Take care,

Pip Slight smile

Children