Breast Removal

I'll address this to all female sexed as only female sexed have breasts.

I'm seriously considering breast removal as my breasts are really beginning to irritate me and at times it's getting quite distressing and distracting.

It started with bras feeling so uncomfortable around my mid region, I say mid region as when I was younger my bras were further up my body so I didn't feel anything 'digging' in to me or constricting. Being older my breasts are further down so my bras now seem to go around the top of my stomach and lower chest. 

My friend took me for a bra fitting in Debenhams a while ago and it did feel a bit better initially, but it's getting to the point I just want to get them off my body.

I've tried alternative support experimenting with neck scarfs - making them into a sling type shape - which is better but was sore on my neck.

I even hate the feeling of them against my body when I don't wear bra and the way they move around so don't want to do that either. This was something I didn't like either when I was younger so that has remained.

I can't think of any other way to resolve the 'feeling' issues, this is quite distressing for me, I haven't mentioned this to anyone else, I don't know what else to do but there are times I want to just try and cut them off myself.

Parents
  • well if they are very large you could probably get a reduction, possibly on the NHS? Otherwise it seems a bit extreme to address minor chafing? If you're smaller you could just go without a bra but it doesn't sound like thats the case. Have you looked at sports bras? They tend to offer more support than conventional bras and hold the breasts a bit more 'still.' Aside from that you could try Breast binding. Purpose made 'binders' exist and are used by crossdressers and transmen who want to conceal their breasts. They should hold them quite still up against your chest. Alternatively if you just want your breasts to be supported and not against your body you could try a well made corset but obviously if you find bras constricting you would almost certainly find a corset so.

• well if they are very large you could probably get a reduction, possibly on the NHS? Otherwise it seems a bit extreme to address minor chafing? If you're smaller you could just go without a bra but it doesn't sound like thats the case. Have you looked at sports bras? They tend to offer more support than conventional bras and hold the breasts a bit more 'still.' Aside from that you could try Breast binding. Purpose made 'binders' exist and are used by crossdressers and transmen who want to conceal their breasts. They should hold them quite still up against your chest. Alternatively if you just want your breasts to be supported and not against your body you could try a well made corset but obviously if you find bras constricting you would almost certainly find a corset so.

Children