Hot all the time

I get this thing where I get hot all the time. My skin becomes hot and itchy, I hadn't properly noticed it until a few months ago and now it seems to happen to me all the time. I don't feel unwell with it but the itching can be annoying. Is this a woman's issue or anxiety or where I don't exercise enough? I don't do much exercise, I'm not fat but I would say I am unfit. But I do eat apples and junk like that. This hot thing, could it be hot flashes?

Parents
  • This could be one of a number of things from anxiety to hormone problems, I've suffered from both, but leaning towards the anxiety as I get what you describe every single day.

But it is probably a good idea to go and see your GP, rule other stuff out first, as it could be something like hormone levels which needs treating. But in the meantime you could try to limit your anxiety and see if that helps it - I don't have a miracle cure for anxiety unfortunately but different things help different people.

I find music and writing helps mine. Oh, and if you can try going for a walk or exercising, both are a big help when it comes to anxiety for a lot of people. X

• This could be one of a number of things from anxiety to hormone problems, I've suffered from both, but leaning towards the anxiety as I get what you describe every single day.

But it is probably a good idea to go and see your GP, rule other stuff out first, as it could be something like hormone levels which needs treating. But in the meantime you could try to limit your anxiety and see if that helps it - I don't have a miracle cure for anxiety unfortunately but different things help different people.

I find music and writing helps mine. Oh, and if you can try going for a walk or exercising, both are a big help when it comes to anxiety for a lot of people. X

Children
No Data