Using Makeup

I put this in the women and girls section but I'm sure some men and boys use this too - feel free to post guys :) 

Anyways, today I put on some makeup and it was hell! I couldn't stand it for long and had to wash it off as quickly as I could - even now my skin still feels really strange. Guess it'll be like that a while now.

I've never been able to tolerate makeup but thought I'd give it a try today just to see if that's changed. It hadn't :) 

Is anyone else like this?

Parents
  • I can tolerate mascara but that's about it. Foundation and lipstick feel awful on my skin. I used to feel like I had to wear makeup but I've made my peace with it now and haven't worn any in many years. To be honest, a bigger problem for me now is sunscreen - it feels absolutely horrendous on my skin but obviously it's important to wear if you're out in the sun. I deal with this by just not leaving the house much in the summer haha. I also get overheated very easily so that's another reason I dislike summer.

• Omg yes totally agree, espc with sun screen it feels horrible and often feels like it burns my skin.

The smell is quite strong as well almost nauseating.

Reply Children
No Data