Using Makeup

I put this in the women and girls section but I'm sure some men and boys use this too - feel free to post guys :) 

Anyways, today I put on some makeup and it was hell! I couldn't stand it for long and had to wash it off as quickly as I could - even now my skin still feels really strange. Guess it'll be like that a while now.

I've never been able to tolerate makeup but thought I'd give it a try today just to see if that's changed. It hadn't :) 

Is anyone else like this?

Parents
  • I never really had any issues with wearing makeup until I was in my late twenties. I don't know if it was because I had gotten out of the habit of wearing makeup, but I remember applying it one day and hating the feel of it on my skin. Within seconds of applying it, I ended up removing it and decided there and then my makeup-wearing days were over. It has to be said that I don't miss wearing it.

• I never really had any issues with wearing makeup until I was in my late twenties. I don't know if it was because I had gotten out of the habit of wearing makeup, but I remember applying it one day and hating the feel of it on my skin. Within seconds of applying it, I ended up removing it and decided there and then my makeup-wearing days were over. It has to be said that I don't miss wearing it.

Children