Using Makeup

I put this in the women and girls section but I'm sure some men and boys use this too - feel free to post guys :) 

Anyways, today I put on some makeup and it was hell! I couldn't stand it for long and had to wash it off as quickly as I could - even now my skin still feels really strange. Guess it'll be like that a while now.

I've never been able to tolerate makeup but thought I'd give it a try today just to see if that's changed. It hadn't :) 

Is anyone else like this?

Parents
  • I rarely wear makeup to work, maybe a bit of mascara if I remember and have time to put it on! If I wear foundation I have to make sure my face is extremely well moisturised first then I usually wear a light creamy one. I have eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on my eyes and a creamy lipstick. Don’t like matte lipsticks and some styles of gloss they can feel crusty

• I rarely wear makeup to work, maybe a bit of mascara if I remember and have time to put it on! If I wear foundation I have to make sure my face is extremely well moisturised first then I usually wear a light creamy one. I have eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on my eyes and a creamy lipstick. Don’t like matte lipsticks and some styles of gloss they can feel crusty

Children
  • Sorry I didn't see there had been replies.

I've been watching some videos on YouTube and there's some guides and ideas of gentle makeup which I might look at giving a try - just to see if that's bearable or not. 

It's something I like the look of, even if it were just worn every now and then.