unfair treatment in school

unfair treatment in school

i have a 6 year old son with ASD and stuggles with everyday life especially at school.

he has recently been diagnosied which didnt come as a shock as we have been fighting for help for hm since aged 1.

school life is terrible.. he has been bullied badly since day one and the school keep saying he will sort it. he has had vaurious injuries at school aily to the head as he is not suppervised at all despitw them assuring me he is.

we have no help or under standing from anyone. we are at a complete loss. my son is not safe at the school he is at now and we dont know what rights he should have etc..]the class teacher is an utter *** she doesnt give a damn about my child nor does she pretnd too.

anyone that can help with info please please do 

Parents
  • I know this teacher very well. She was just joining that school the year I was leaving and she hasn't changed at all in fact she's gotten worse. I'm not the only parent in the school who has complained about her over the years. It's a miracle how she hasn't been struc off as she haso bullied older children also. 

I don't have an issue with conflicts in my life nor have I gotten into arguments at work I'm sorry to hear you have and glad you have a diagnosis for yourself but I feel my stress and anxiety is due to my son not gettin the quality of care and understanding and when he does I'm sure it will go away. I know she is trying to get me to move him school because she can't be bothered with the hassle of my son or myself complaining all the time and trying to get her sorted out. 

She has made my poor boy life hell. 

• I know this teacher very well. She was just joining that school the year I was leaving and she hasn't changed at all in fact she's gotten worse. I'm not the only parent in the school who has complained about her over the years. It's a miracle how she hasn't been struc off as she haso bullied older children also. 

I don't have an issue with conflicts in my life nor have I gotten into arguments at work I'm sorry to hear you have and glad you have a diagnosis for yourself but I feel my stress and anxiety is due to my son not gettin the quality of care and understanding and when he does I'm sure it will go away. I know she is trying to get me to move him school because she can't be bothered with the hassle of my son or myself complaining all the time and trying to get her sorted out. 

She has made my poor boy life hell. 

Children
No Data