Completely Alone

Today has been utter hell. Or yesterday technically.

My son is 14 and has high functioning ASD.

I'm a single mum. He's wrecked the house today, tried tying cable round his neck, tried finding knives I hid away, head butted doors and lashed out. I have tried so hard to talk to him but he will not or cannot communicate. He's extremely angry all the time. One of the neighbours called the police out . They were very helpful but as soon as they left my son just got angry again.

He will NOT accept help from anyone. None of my family have even bothered to come help me today and they knew what was going on.

We will now have social work involved yet again which I really wanted to avoid.

I am sitting here exhausted and completely terrified of absolutely everything. I am seriously considering ending it as I do not see a way out, no one seems to care and tomorrow feels unbearable before it's even started. The long term future is bleak at best.

I am on antidepressants and am seriously considering taking the lot.

Help me please anyone 

Parents
  • Hi

I am really sorry to hear this. I remember being very angry in my teens, this in my case was frustration and from not doing things exactly the way I wanted or expected. 
    I cannot offer any advice I’m afraid but just wanted you to know that we are here to listen and give you some support. 

Take care of yourself 

• Hi

I am really sorry to hear this. I remember being very angry in my teens, this in my case was frustration and from not doing things exactly the way I wanted or expected. 
    I cannot offer any advice I’m afraid but just wanted you to know that we are here to listen and give you some support. 

Take care of yourself 

Children
No Data