Is the prime minister stopping PIP for autism ????

Saw this on my phone 

DWP 'narrowing' PIP eligibility will 'directly affect' people with one condition... saying it will affect people who have autism.

Parents
  • There's a general election coming up this year. The prime minister saying that the PIP benefit maybe different tier system or vouchers for equipment e.g wheelchair. The problem is that entitled to DLA for life and the law changed. Absolutely ridiculous. The worst case scenario is to sell stuff or crowd fund. Everyone is worried. Luckily I didn't take PIP any further as would of having a meltdown for the renewal. Advice is to write to your MP, make a GP appointment or get in touch with calm zone (5pm-midnight webchat. Get in early); or samaritains which is helpful. Hope this helps you. 

• There's a general election coming up this year. The prime minister saying that the PIP benefit maybe different tier system or vouchers for equipment e.g wheelchair. The problem is that entitled to DLA for life and the law changed. Absolutely ridiculous. The worst case scenario is to sell stuff or crowd fund. Everyone is worried. Luckily I didn't take PIP any further as would of having a meltdown for the renewal. Advice is to write to your MP, make a GP appointment or get in touch with calm zone (5pm-midnight webchat. Get in early); or samaritains which is helpful. Hope this helps you. 

Children
  • but yet people with autism cannot crowd fund very well.

it requires super sociability and connections to crowd fund... so crowd funding kinda isnt a autistic capable thing.

i tried to join white collar charity boxing once... all i had to do was sell £50 worth of tickets for it to be eligable... couldnt do it, i had no friends to sell to lol