Ear Defenders

Does anyone know any good ear defenders? My daughter, 16, would like another pair because the other ones are too tight. 

How do you reduce the noise without ear defenders. We are on holiday, and she loves the night entertainment, only thing, it's too loud for her. Yesterday she had a meltdown, but still wanted to join in but couldn't. We have stupidly left her ear defenders at home and can't find any when we go out. We don't have anything to go in the ears that she could wear. My own fault for not bringing them. 

Parents
  • Hi, noise cancelling earphones are really good, They do exactly as the name suggests but you can still hear. On noise cancelling mode they will obviously just reduce noise. They can link to a device to listen to music or anything else on a phone. I got mine from Amazon, I went for “cans” but some people prefer the ear bud type. you won’t regret getting a pair, I often use grinders in the workshop and normal ear defenders are too tight as they are trying to blank out industrial noise, I connect my earphones to the radio. If you are out in public you also don’t look out of place. I used mine on a flight and sat over the engine area, after switching them on, it was like someone had turned the engines off.  If you are on holiday abroad I found that chemists keep ear plugs, but obviously you daughter needs to be able to tolerate them.  If in the UK Argos keep earphones. Good luck.

• Hi, noise cancelling earphones are really good, They do exactly as the name suggests but you can still hear. On noise cancelling mode they will obviously just reduce noise. They can link to a device to listen to music or anything else on a phone. I got mine from Amazon, I went for “cans” but some people prefer the ear bud type. you won’t regret getting a pair, I often use grinders in the workshop and normal ear defenders are too tight as they are trying to blank out industrial noise, I connect my earphones to the radio. If you are out in public you also don’t look out of place. I used mine on a flight and sat over the engine area, after switching them on, it was like someone had turned the engines off.  If you are on holiday abroad I found that chemists keep ear plugs, but obviously you daughter needs to be able to tolerate them.  If in the UK Argos keep earphones. Good luck.

Children