Financial help for autistic children?

Is this something that happens? My daughter was diagnosed in January, she is 15. Should she get any financial assistance or anything? I have no idea. No one has said anything to us and there's no information in the pack they sent us. I have no idea what she's entitled to. Can anyone shed any light?

Parents
  • when i was diagnosed i was given several leaflets all about benefits. . I was asked If i needed advice in that area and I refused at the time. 

So some places are more clued in I guess

• " some places " and leaflets  really sums it up  in this country. We have done something on the surface ( cheap leaflets and soundbites ) (  for political gain and bullet points, ), But we don't want to know or take seriously unless you want to go private and we make money through shares in private health care companies. These are the really sick people amongst us. 

• " some places " and leaflets  really sums it up  in this country. We have done something on the surface ( cheap leaflets and soundbites ) (  for political gain and bullet points, ), But we don't want to know or take seriously unless you want to go private and we make money through shares in private health care companies. These are the really sick people amongst us. 

Children
No Data