Shoes for sensitive feet

Hi. My 7yo grandson always complains about his shoes being uncomfortable. He is very sensitive to labels in his clothes - especially underpants - and needs everything that touches his skin to be soft and snuggly. Has anyone else had this problem with shoes, or know of a make that gives more depth and more room around the toes?

Parents
  • I would suggest you try out the Jordan 1 model. This model has a very comfortable style and can fit you pretty well. With comfort, you gain the quality of a good shoe along with good style. I have a couple of pairs of this type of shoes; I wear them daily and use them for different purposes work/gym/long or short runs. If you have any questions about this model, feel free to send a private message to me or answer directly on this topic.

• I would suggest you try out the Jordan 1 model. This model has a very comfortable style and can fit you pretty well. With comfort, you gain the quality of a good shoe along with good style. I have a couple of pairs of this type of shoes; I wear them daily and use them for different purposes work/gym/long or short runs. If you have any questions about this model, feel free to send a private message to me or answer directly on this topic.

Children
No Data