Shoes for sensitive feet

Hi. My 7yo grandson always complains about his shoes being uncomfortable. He is very sensitive to labels in his clothes - especially underpants - and needs everything that touches his skin to be soft and snuggly. Has anyone else had this problem with shoes, or know of a make that gives more depth and more room around the toes?

Parents
  • www.happylittlesoles.co.uk/.../school-shoes.html
    These shoes are designed to be as “light” on the feet as possible and have very flexible soles.  Brands like Geox might be roomier snd I know that Startrite allow more “growing room” in their shoes than other brands. 
    Weirdly, I think maybe a supermarket shoe might be even better than a branded shoe as they are on the whole flimsier and softer. Even getting two pairs the same and alternating so you have that nice “worn in” feel for longer would work out the same cost as one expensive pair. 
    Hope that helps!

• www.happylittlesoles.co.uk/.../school-shoes.html
    These shoes are designed to be as “light” on the feet as possible and have very flexible soles.  Brands like Geox might be roomier snd I know that Startrite allow more “growing room” in their shoes than other brands. 
    Weirdly, I think maybe a supermarket shoe might be even better than a branded shoe as they are on the whole flimsier and softer. Even getting two pairs the same and alternating so you have that nice “worn in” feel for longer would work out the same cost as one expensive pair. 
    Hope that helps!

Children
No Data