Shoes for sensitive feet

Hi. My 7yo grandson always complains about his shoes being uncomfortable. He is very sensitive to labels in his clothes - especially underpants - and needs everything that touches his skin to be soft and snuggly. Has anyone else had this problem with shoes, or know of a make that gives more depth and more room around the toes?

Parents
  • Hi, my son is the same. I buy him the memory foam mesh slip on trainers from Skechers for Spring/Summer. They are soft enough for him but we have to hunt high and low for suitable Autumn/Winter trainers because he needs waterproof ones then. He won't wear normal leather shoes anymore (and has to have all labels cut out of clothes too and will only wear 'soft' clothes). Hope this helps. 

• Hi, my son is the same. I buy him the memory foam mesh slip on trainers from Skechers for Spring/Summer. They are soft enough for him but we have to hunt high and low for suitable Autumn/Winter trainers because he needs waterproof ones then. He won't wear normal leather shoes anymore (and has to have all labels cut out of clothes too and will only wear 'soft' clothes). Hope this helps. 

Children
No Data