Shoes for sensitive feet

Hi. My 7yo grandson always complains about his shoes being uncomfortable. He is very sensitive to labels in his clothes - especially underpants - and needs everything that touches his skin to be soft and snuggly. Has anyone else had this problem with shoes, or know of a make that gives more depth and more room around the toes?

Parents
  • Hi my 27 year old son has super sensitive skin, he is ALWAYS completely naked when he is at home, something i have worked so hard to overcome, but have never managed to get him past it, fortunately he doesn’t strip off when he is out, but he barely tolerates clothes and cannot have buttons, zips, collars, or any material other than jersey, basically the closest thing to pjs, jogging bottoms and t.shirts. This also extends to bed clothes (blankets not quilts) and DEF no pillowcase, coats, (no hoods or fancy attachments or appliqué) and never hats or gloves in winter.

he also has extremely sensitive feet, so he tends to have velcro trainers so he can have them as loose or tight as he needs them.

My advice for any parent/carer with smaller children when this issue arises, do ALL you can while they are young! Because having a naked 4 year old is not so much of a problem, but a naked 27 year old man is absolutely not cute! And it makes him really vulnerable when he is being cared for by others.

good luck

sooz

• Hi my 27 year old son has super sensitive skin, he is ALWAYS completely naked when he is at home, something i have worked so hard to overcome, but have never managed to get him past it, fortunately he doesn’t strip off when he is out, but he barely tolerates clothes and cannot have buttons, zips, collars, or any material other than jersey, basically the closest thing to pjs, jogging bottoms and t.shirts. This also extends to bed clothes (blankets not quilts) and DEF no pillowcase, coats, (no hoods or fancy attachments or appliqué) and never hats or gloves in winter.

he also has extremely sensitive feet, so he tends to have velcro trainers so he can have them as loose or tight as he needs them.

My advice for any parent/carer with smaller children when this issue arises, do ALL you can while they are young! Because having a naked 4 year old is not so much of a problem, but a naked 27 year old man is absolutely not cute! And it makes him really vulnerable when he is being cared for by others.

good luck

sooz

Children
No Data