Shoes for sensitive feet

Hi. My 7yo grandson always complains about his shoes being uncomfortable. He is very sensitive to labels in his clothes - especially underpants - and needs everything that touches his skin to be soft and snuggly. Has anyone else had this problem with shoes, or know of a make that gives more depth and more room around the toes?

Parents
  • Gel inner soles.  Good quality inner soles are worth it.  I tend to get inner soles from Decathlon, generally gel walking or running inner soles.  it helps so much with the daily slog.  Maybe it could help him if he can tolerate the texture/feel of them.  As for shoes, deck shoes are kind of nice to wear.  Skater shoes tend to be wide and really comfortable. 

I currently use Asics Gel Kanaku as a day shoe/trainer and they are the most comfortable, well cushioned, trainers I have ever used.  Originally bought for off-road running. 

My suggestion would be to take your grandson to somewhere like decathlon and get him to try on as many shoes/trainers as possible.  It is the only way for him to find something he likes.

• Gel inner soles.  Good quality inner soles are worth it.  I tend to get inner soles from Decathlon, generally gel walking or running inner soles.  it helps so much with the daily slog.  Maybe it could help him if he can tolerate the texture/feel of them.  As for shoes, deck shoes are kind of nice to wear.  Skater shoes tend to be wide and really comfortable. 

I currently use Asics Gel Kanaku as a day shoe/trainer and they are the most comfortable, well cushioned, trainers I have ever used.  Originally bought for off-road running. 

My suggestion would be to take your grandson to somewhere like decathlon and get him to try on as many shoes/trainers as possible.  It is the only way for him to find something he likes.

Children
No Data