Shoes for sensitive feet

Hi. My 7yo grandson always complains about his shoes being uncomfortable. He is very sensitive to labels in his clothes - especially underpants - and needs everything that touches his skin to be soft and snuggly. Has anyone else had this problem with shoes, or know of a make that gives more depth and more room around the toes?

Parents
  • My experience is  the only brand of shoes I find comfortable is Clarks. Even then I have to stick to the expensive ones. Look for flat ones with no height on them underneath.

Avoid any with a hard back or front, have a touch with your hand and try bending, if they are able to bend they will soften over time. The most comfortable ones Clarks do are leather or mostly leather or suede.

• My experience is  the only brand of shoes I find comfortable is Clarks. Even then I have to stick to the expensive ones. Look for flat ones with no height on them underneath.

Avoid any with a hard back or front, have a touch with your hand and try bending, if they are able to bend they will soften over time. The most comfortable ones Clarks do are leather or mostly leather or suede.

Children
No Data