Asd migraines EHCP advice

Hi I am wondering if anyone can help, we have been told that the LA will assess my son 9 years old who is diagnosed ASD since 2015, since starting year 5 he has suffered with stress migraines once a week and is on medication and under paediatrician for this, he has since starting to bite his self at home In the evenings but seems to mask his symptoms at school so the school says he is "fine", he is a very quiet, loving boy but I am just worried they wont see him masking as he is so good at it until he gets home. I am wondering if anyone else got issued an EHCP due to stress, anxiety and ASD? Thank you. 

Parents
  • I had a CT scan five weeks ago to determine if my ongoing headaches are migraines. There has been no word back from my Shrink - who made the referral, to begin with at first. It's emergency cases only, at the moment.

I also had a sleep clinic analysis, which I am awaiting the outcome of, after being referred last April/May and having the test this January. Northern Ireland's Health Service is the pits; even by British standards. Expressionless

• I had a CT scan five weeks ago to determine if my ongoing headaches are migraines. There has been no word back from my Shrink - who made the referral, to begin with at first. It's emergency cases only, at the moment.

I also had a sleep clinic analysis, which I am awaiting the outcome of, after being referred last April/May and having the test this January. Northern Ireland's Health Service is the pits; even by British standards. Expressionless

Children
No Data