School refusal

My daughter is refusing to go to school. This is a regular thing, and the school is supporting me. Unfortunately there is no one available today. Also I have ME and I'm having the worst morning, I'm struggling to stay conscious and it would be dangerous to drive. I don't know what to do.

Parents
  • HI

I have no advice just wanted to send a virtual hug as I went through this last year when my daughter started year 7and I know how hard it is to deal with. I changed my daughter to a smaller school which has helped a little but we still have the odd day. I feel for you and your daughter and hope things are better for you now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• HI

I have no advice just wanted to send a virtual hug as I went through this last year when my daughter started year 7and I know how hard it is to deal with. I changed my daughter to a smaller school which has helped a little but we still have the odd day. I feel for you and your daughter and hope things are better for you now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Children
No Data