8 month old baby stimming?

I am just looking for some advice I have noticed by baby has started rotating his wrists and opening and shutting his hands when sitting. He has started to not look at me when I call his name and I feel his eye contact is becoming more brief. He doesn't seem to be babbling as much either. 

Parents
  • Hi, this must be quite bewildering for you? My youngest daughter 2 1/2, now diagnosed ASD started hair pulling and head shaking (I mean shaking her head from left to right at high velocity for anything up to half an hour at a time!) when she was about 11 months. For me it just added evidence to what I already knew. It's probably a good idea to talk with your GP about any concerns and also phone your health visitor and explain what is happening and ask them to come and see your son. 

• Hi, this must be quite bewildering for you? My youngest daughter 2 1/2, now diagnosed ASD started hair pulling and head shaking (I mean shaking her head from left to right at high velocity for anything up to half an hour at a time!) when she was about 11 months. For me it just added evidence to what I already knew. It's probably a good idea to talk with your GP about any concerns and also phone your health visitor and explain what is happening and ask them to come and see your son. 

Children
No Data