Transition from DLA to PIP

Hi new on here so bear with me
My youngest son has Aspergers and also Marfans Syndrome. he was previously awarded DLA indefinitely
we now have to apply for PIP and I’m worried that he won’t get it as he’s now 25
The form seems very daunting and I thought I’d kept a copy of the DLA form we filled in all those years ago and I can’t find it
Has anyone on here able to give some advice as to how best to fill in the form or have any experiences getting PIP for Aspergers.
Thanks in advance

Parents
  • It is totally different to the DLA form and the criteria are quite different. So research it carefully. Ask for time extension if you need. There are helpful guides on how to approach it. It also helps to read the decision maker's guidance if you can find it. Adding some evidence is helpful, did your son have an EHCP? Any other correspondence and reports, if helpful. Does he have any adjustments at work, any student sen support? 

• It is totally different to the DLA form and the criteria are quite different. So research it carefully. Ask for time extension if you need. There are helpful guides on how to approach it. It also helps to read the decision maker's guidance if you can find it. Adding some evidence is helpful, did your son have an EHCP? Any other correspondence and reports, if helpful. Does he have any adjustments at work, any student sen support? 

Children
No Data