Transition from DLA to PIP

Hi new on here so bear with me
My youngest son has Aspergers and also Marfans Syndrome. he was previously awarded DLA indefinitely
we now have to apply for PIP and I’m worried that he won’t get it as he’s now 25
The form seems very daunting and I thought I’d kept a copy of the DLA form we filled in all those years ago and I can’t find it
Has anyone on here able to give some advice as to how best to fill in the form or have any experiences getting PIP for Aspergers.
Thanks in advance

Parents
  • I receive an enhanced rate of daily living from the PIP. Unfortunately, I have worked with individuals who have tried to fraudulently claim, the application does ask you to send in relevant evidence and I believe this is crucial to proving your reliability and ultimately leading to a successful award. I also try and be as helpful to the assessor as possible in regards to pointing out where to find the relevant information for the points I'm making. 

For example, you might say something like social situations cause me to feel overwhelming anxiety, to the point where I avoid these as much as possible and have a script prepared for common small talk questions including 'how are you?'. This is documented in the print out of my doctor's notes on the 2nd May, where my GP referred refered me to counselling. 

• I receive an enhanced rate of daily living from the PIP. Unfortunately, I have worked with individuals who have tried to fraudulently claim, the application does ask you to send in relevant evidence and I believe this is crucial to proving your reliability and ultimately leading to a successful award. I also try and be as helpful to the assessor as possible in regards to pointing out where to find the relevant information for the points I'm making. 

For example, you might say something like social situations cause me to feel overwhelming anxiety, to the point where I avoid these as much as possible and have a script prepared for common small talk questions including 'how are you?'. This is documented in the print out of my doctor's notes on the 2nd May, where my GP referred refered me to counselling. 

Children
No Data