4 year old girl with aspergers.. Maybe.. Please help, advice, pearl of wisdom, anything.

My four year old daughter has 35/40 on Tania A marshell M. Sc warning signs of preschool girls with high functioning aspergers. It's been three months since I had an incling and 5 days since I was 90% sure. I don't know what to do, everything I read online is about how to support boys and girls symptoms are completely different. Any advice at all would be appreciated. Any words of wisdom. Any hope. Thankyou

Parents
  • Hi. 

I ‘knew’ from my son being around 3 but our GP wouldn’t refer to assessment pathway until he was 6. Yours may be different. Discuss your concerns with tour GP and they will be able to point you in the right direction of support etc and/or the assessment pathway. 

Good luck x

• Hi. 

I ‘knew’ from my son being around 3 but our GP wouldn’t refer to assessment pathway until he was 6. Yours may be different. Discuss your concerns with tour GP and they will be able to point you in the right direction of support etc and/or the assessment pathway. 

Good luck x

Children
  • Hello, my health visitor has been out for an assessment and I have a meeting with senco at the school today. I an not so fussed about diagnosis. I just want her to get the relevant support, as if I know what that is. Thankyou for your reply x