How to get a passport photo of my autistic son? Help

Finding it hard to get a passprt photo done amyone have any ideas? 

Parents
  • My son needed to get photo id for voting. He is Autistic and refuseds to have his picture taken for years. We went to a chemist, their  machine not working so they sent us to another branch and the same result. But a nice lady said to try the printers shop near by. A really nice older lady told him to sit, I explained about his Autism, and he can't stop smiling because he's nervous.  She said it will be ok and because I'm watching him that's why he's smiling!  She was right less than 2 minutes and his photo was done!!

I hope this helps someone

• My son needed to get photo id for voting. He is Autistic and refuseds to have his picture taken for years. We went to a chemist, their  machine not working so they sent us to another branch and the same result. But a nice lady said to try the printers shop near by. A really nice older lady told him to sit, I explained about his Autism, and he can't stop smiling because he's nervous.  She said it will be ok and because I'm watching him that's why he's smiling!  She was right less than 2 minutes and his photo was done!!

I hope this helps someone

Children
No Data