Wondered if anyone can help

I have a two year old that was diagnosed 4 months ago (asd) I was just wondering when I can find out where about she is on this spectrum? (If they still uses the spectrum I’m regards to severity) 

Parents
  • Hopefully the diagnostic report will confirm this. If not, you may wish to consider contacting the assessor to clarify where your child may be on the spectrum. I understand that different assessors use different scales. There are two I am aware of:

• Mild, Moderate and/or Severe;

• Level 1 (Requiring Support), Level 2 (Requiring Substantial Support) and Level 3 (Requiring Very Substantial Support).

The spectrum in reality is more complex than this but it’s a good starting point.

• Hopefully the diagnostic report will confirm this. If not, you may wish to consider contacting the assessor to clarify where your child may be on the spectrum. I understand that different assessors use different scales. There are two I am aware of:

• Mild, Moderate and/or Severe;

• Level 1 (Requiring Support), Level 2 (Requiring Substantial Support) and Level 3 (Requiring Very Substantial Support).

The spectrum in reality is more complex than this but it’s a good starting point.

Children
No Data