Can anyone help?

hi there I’m new to the group:)

my 9 year old daughter was recently referred to camhs after me noticing asd traits 

she has been for her 1st initial assessment a few weeks ago and I’ve had a letter back saying my daughter will now be referred for PAD assesment? 

Can anyone tell me what this means? It’s definitely not PDA on the letter which someone thought could be spelling error! 

Hope someone can help:) 

thanks 

Parents
  • she has been for her 1st initial assessment a few weeks ago and I’ve had a letter back saying my daughter will now be referred for PAD assesment? 

Greetings. I am very pedantic... thus I find this Question to be strange, and the answers given so far to be also strange. But it is the Friday now, and so probably this advice cannot be followed (during weekends):

Whoever sent you the letter, simply phone (or EMail) them back and ask them exactly what they meant...?! Quote all names or reference numbers, and persist until you get an answer. If it is not far away from you, then just go back and show them the letter. There is no shame in that.

• she has been for her 1st initial assessment a few weeks ago and I’ve had a letter back saying my daughter will now be referred for PAD assesment? 

Greetings. I am very pedantic... thus I find this Question to be strange, and the answers given so far to be also strange. But it is the Friday now, and so probably this advice cannot be followed (during weekends):

Whoever sent you the letter, simply phone (or EMail) them back and ask them exactly what they meant...?! Quote all names or reference numbers, and persist until you get an answer. If it is not far away from you, then just go back and show them the letter. There is no shame in that.

Children
No Data