Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Am I the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to?

Parents
  • Hi Aspiemum, 

Really sorry if this is happening and thanks for letting us know. More we know, quicker we can fix it. 

Few things that may help, which I know might be really obvious, so excuse me if you've checked all of this. 

Threads you've replied to or created before we set up emails won't have notifications attached - that'll need to be done manually. 

You can check all your subscriptions through the 'Email settings' options. Be worth making sure that the settings in there are set up to send out messages. 

There's a guide to the email settings on the following page - 

http://community.autism.org.uk/help/emailsubscriptions

The emails also come from the following address - community.manager@nas.org.uk - so you might want to try adding that to any safe list in your email service. 

But don't let that sound like an excuse, it's more than possible as we're trying to get this working correctly, that a problem could have occured. So if other people are having the same issue please let us know and Aspiemum, I'll check on the email queue after I post this reply. That should tell me whether we're trying to send out emails to you or not. 

• Hi Aspiemum, 

Really sorry if this is happening and thanks for letting us know. More we know, quicker we can fix it. 

Few things that may help, which I know might be really obvious, so excuse me if you've checked all of this. 

Threads you've replied to or created before we set up emails won't have notifications attached - that'll need to be done manually. 

You can check all your subscriptions through the 'Email settings' options. Be worth making sure that the settings in there are set up to send out messages. 

There's a guide to the email settings on the following page - 

http://community.autism.org.uk/help/emailsubscriptions

The emails also come from the following address - community.manager@nas.org.uk - so you might want to try adding that to any safe list in your email service. 

But don't let that sound like an excuse, it's more than possible as we're trying to get this working correctly, that a problem could have occured. So if other people are having the same issue please let us know and Aspiemum, I'll check on the email queue after I post this reply. That should tell me whether we're trying to send out emails to you or not. 

Children
No Data