What rights does a disfigured disabled person have in the UK?

When you go from being a very presentable gentleman to being ugly and disfigured all because of a prescription from a GP (DUAC gel containing benzolyl peroxide) causes your skin to chronically peel making it look like you have been facially burnt which means noone will even look at you. From extended family members to social workers to NAS support workers. One year you are happy and you smile and people and they smile back. Next you know people including social workers are talking to you while staring at your carpet all because your face looks like it has been burnt.

This is really upsetting me. This has caused me to be prescribed an anti-psychotic I did not need (risperidone) which caused me horrific side-effects which led me into a horrible pscyh. ward. Now almost noone will look at me including professionals. And I notice some people are not able to look at me without hesitation and rapid-blinking their eyes first.

This prescription has ruined my life. My face looks burnt and disfigured. People won't look at me. And that includes my NAS support workers. There is noone for me to smile at anymore. I have already been on horrible powerful medication I don't need and been in a horrible psych ward because of all this.

And social work is a problem. What are my rights here? If my social worker will not look at me and stare at my carpet during my appointment do I have a right to complain? Or should I just put up with it because my face looks burnt? What are my rights? This has ruined my life and is really really upsetting me and I don't know who to turn to for support.