The Day In and Day Out 101 Chat Thread

If you are experiencing more divergent and less focused states of mind, day or night, and would just like to have a bit of a 'chat'; discuss a topic that just comes to mind or as becomes off-topic on another thread of posts ~ be welcome here to do so on this thread.

Parents
  • Good morning everyone. Happy Sunday. Today I am getting out of the house and going out with my Dad. We will have lunch out and go look at an open heritage site with cake and plant stalls etc maybe a potter about the countrylanes. Hope you have an enjoyable Sunday too. 

• Hope you have a lovely day and the weather's good for your adventure x

• Thanks .. I hope so too. Hope you do something you enjoy as well x

• After all that shopping relaxing sewing and tv sound good. I've had the house to myself and a sofa day today. What are you making? 

• I'm okay, thanks for asking.  Having a fairly relaxing day, albeit a fair bit of shopping (bought a desk for my eldest for £25 - one less excuse for not doing her homework!, went to the city for Aldi and a big Tescos) and am now chilling with my sewing and watching day time TV on iplayer.

• I will just reply here til Ellie starts the new thread. I'm sorry one you are having a tough time with the garden owners .. no gardening in the rain sounds a good idea. The upholstery sounds good. IMusical scoreope you do feel able to continue, would be a shame to stop and it sounds a nice size group. But yes I can see storage would be a problem.. magic wand required for dispersal of chairs and art. Glad yMusical score are enjoying Musical scoreGuitarGuitar. There is only so much we can take on at once maybe instead of an apt you could send an email to your Gp as a halfway method. I have patches of being able to listen to music and patches when I can't. Led Zep is my go to. 

• I will just reply here til Ellie starts the new thread. I'm sorry one you are having a tough time with the garden owners .. no gardening in the rain sounds a good idea. The upholstery sounds good. IMusical scoreope you do feel able to continue, would be a shame to stop and it sounds a nice size group. But yes I can see storage would be a problem.. magic wand required for dispersal of chairs and art. Glad yMusical score are enjoying Musical scoreGuitarGuitar. There is only so much we can take on at once maybe instead of an apt you could send an email to your Gp as a halfway method. I have patches of being able to listen to music and patches when I can't. Led Zep is my go to. 

Children