Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents
  • 1) I noticed some of my contributions disappeared. I think this is because the author deleted the comment I was replying to (or maybe a moderator did).  If a whole thread is deleted, this loss makes sense, but is a bit unexpected otherwise.  (I can't immediately remember what thread it was.)

2) I don't really like the 'find and replace' dialogue that pops up for Ctrl+F. I prefer the find in the browser. I just need to remember to do Alt+E,F for this site. Some facility to turn it off would be good.

3) There's another response of mine about finding the most recent comment in a thread on this page here.

Would be nice to get some acknowledgements to these feature requests, even just to say they aren't possible at the moment.

• 1) I noticed some of my contributions disappeared. I think this is because the author deleted the comment I was replying to (or maybe a moderator did).  If a whole thread is deleted, this loss makes sense, but is a bit unexpected otherwise.  (I can't immediately remember what thread it was.)

2) I don't really like the 'find and replace' dialogue that pops up for Ctrl+F. I prefer the find in the browser. I just need to remember to do Alt+E,F for this site. Some facility to turn it off would be good.

3) There's another response of mine about finding the most recent comment in a thread on this page here.

Would be nice to get some acknowledgements to these feature requests, even just to say they aren't possible at the moment.

Children
No Data