0️⃣ Symbols.

Nothing happening this early,which could be seen as good as no comments mean no worries.

Anyway just trying to work this site out, I have noticed the up arrow and down arrows under each post.

What exactly do they represent? Does Arrow down smallmeanThumbsdownor send them down?eek!

Just wondered?

Parents
  • Oh yes Mr Warrior....

we can vote you down as well as up!!  But why would we Nerd

• But I don't think that we are able to vote you off of the island....

But you can insert a Poll in your comments!!! - lol!

• Oh my word you site leaders really do have power to control!

I see you have 3,242 points oh powerful one.

on your poll above it has Total votes 0 and view results in pink under that. Why is this not under the leader board poll?

I vote you should be appreciated for being you.

• The thing is ele I always have been,just as I get older I get soppy'er just never feel comfortable being so in the real world!

• You're such a soppy soul LoneWarrier...please don't ever change. Missy needs a place to feel safe and I thank you for that.

big love!

• Hi all totally shattered,been walking all day,lots of fun but lots of people and lots of noise! Just focus on individual things, still makes my heart rate go up and all becomes a big blur. Still 54 years of coping has helped. Been at the Dorset steam fair,

really nice to hear missy having a chatter please feel free to chatter as much as you like on my post,it's what I want and encourage, I am a natter box, I just bore people a lot lol.like ele said just let it roll on by,we are here to support you,never feel you are alone.and to my favourite teacher I send a special pupil teacher hug,and a big hug to missy from me and my daughter.

• Blush Slight smileWow nature can be beautiful. 

• Sending out the BIG love...which is almost as good as an online hug from @LoneWarrior

Reply Children
  • The thing is ele I always have been,just as I get older I get soppy'er just never feel comfortable being so in the real world!

• You're such a soppy soul LoneWarrier...please don't ever change. Missy needs a place to feel safe and I thank you for that.

big love!

• Hi all totally shattered,been walking all day,lots of fun but lots of people and lots of noise! Just focus on individual things, still makes my heart rate go up and all becomes a big blur. Still 54 years of coping has helped. Been at the Dorset steam fair,

really nice to hear missy having a chatter please feel free to chatter as much as you like on my post,it's what I want and encourage, I am a natter box, I just bore people a lot lol.like ele said just let it roll on by,we are here to support you,never feel you are alone.and to my favourite teacher I send a special pupil teacher hug,and a big hug to missy from me and my daughter.

• Blush Slight smileWow nature can be beautiful.