The Art of Different Wiring

One of my paintings, titled 'In Between', I wonder what you guys will make of it, be gentle with me, I do have a Masters degree for validation but still not much self confidence.  I think of my work in terms of 'mindscapes' and always have.  Have a feeling this is going to load really small, if at all...

Hope it shows up big enough to see it.

Parents
  • With my art critic voice finely tuned I would say: "friggin' amazing"..lol. it really draws you in....all of the individual elements each beautifully crafted and if  you let the piece in...you can see that they connect together.,,,you see your amazing attention to detail and I love the tonal nature....you can interpret it as ordered or chaotic.....or a beautifully blended version of both...I like!

• With my art critic voice finely tuned I would say: "friggin' amazing"..lol. it really draws you in....all of the individual elements each beautifully crafted and if  you let the piece in...you can see that they connect together.,,,you see your amazing attention to detail and I love the tonal nature....you can interpret it as ordered or chaotic.....or a beautifully blended version of both...I like!

Children