Anyone on here into Art?

Hey, so I did two years of Art & Design in college like 4 years or so ago, but I was doing it to get onto Photography but one of the ladies that worked there didn't like me very much and told me that I basically wasn't up to her standereds. Anyway cut to the [removed by moderator] (Am I allowed to say that?) I stopped doing art for years, up until near the end of last year so I kinda just getting back into it, lately I haven't done much of it due to lack of motivation, just interested to know if anyone else is into Art, or photography, I love my photography....I currently want to start a photography page on lego, if you search lego photography you'll understand .

I also really love anime, a lot of people think it's weird for a 23 year old girl to watch anime.

I also have a blog, which I do creative short stories (creative writing) and reviews and all that blog stuff.

For someone who is apserges and finds it difficult to write down things, and to put them into words, or even talk at all...is doing a really good job at it now hah!

Thanks for reading
-Noodle 

Please keep language clean, Noodle, as it may offend others.

Regards, Kerri-mod

Parents Reply Children
No Data