Can anyone recommend an offline planner app

Hello.

I'm looking for an app that lets me keep track of my appointments and other things that I have on.

I DO NOT like the calendar that came with iOS 7. I do not want an email to be sent to me as a reminder. I also want a much better overview. I should be able to get an overview of the month or week and also be able to open a list showing all my events and should be able to put in repeated events, for example, "pay day". 

I don't want an app that isn't designed to be used offline. I do not wish to be online all the time.

Can anyone recommend an offline app for iOS that might help me get my life more organised?

Parents
  • Are you stuck on ios7?  I think that's going to be the biggest issue as a lot of more recent software won't work properly with it.

And solving your issue, the new iOS calendar will take all your upcoming appointments and present them in a list.

• Are you stuck on ios7?  I think that's going to be the biggest issue as a lot of more recent software won't work properly with it.

And solving your issue, the new iOS calendar will take all your upcoming appointments and present them in a list.

Children
No Data