Struggling with this Forum

Hi,

I am really finding it difficult and feeling guilty; I have read many posts on here and havee started to make replies, sometimes spending a couple of hours, but just burn out and don't have enough energy and end up discarding many replies

Sorry

Random

Parents
  • Hello Random

1. Feeling guilty or that you should be more capable, is not that unusual to begin with, but we are all here welcomed equally for what we can and what we cannot do.      

2. Take then as much time as you need to write your comments. I have found that as such, I am less distracted from and more attentive to the things that I can do, along with gaining more respect for those things which I am unable to do.   

3. I could not for instance write my first commentary in anything less than six full days a month or so back. Now I am writing them in about twenty-four hours. As such, I needed to learn not to freak out so much, and am thus more focused on not freaking in, not getting fragged up and not burning out.

4. Talking of which, I needed to start resting or sleeping two hours ago, I will edit the last two or three lines in later.

• Hello Random

1. Feeling guilty or that you should be more capable, is not that unusual to begin with, but we are all here welcomed equally for what we can and what we cannot do.      

2. Take then as much time as you need to write your comments. I have found that as such, I am less distracted from and more attentive to the things that I can do, along with gaining more respect for those things which I am unable to do.   

3. I could not for instance write my first commentary in anything less than six full days a month or so back. Now I am writing them in about twenty-four hours. As such, I needed to learn not to freak out so much, and am thus more focused on not freaking in, not getting fragged up and not burning out.

4. Talking of which, I needed to start resting or sleeping two hours ago, I will edit the last two or three lines in later.

Children
No Data