Muddling Dreams and Reality?

I am trying to understand my autistic 8 year old better.  Has anyone ever had dreams that then become confused as reality?  Is this an autistic trait?

Thanks

CJ

Parents
  • Being that I do not know the range or extent of your interests, reading proficiency and so on, it is tricky to narrow down the most viable research lane or lanes for you.

To start with though, I suggest, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO ASPERGERS SYNDROME, by TONY ATTWOOD - even if your child is not Aspegian - being that it covers very well all the development stages and needs of autistic children, and has research references aplenty. It is a psychological classic, and it will give you a direct approach to learning about your child with your child. The latest version cost £17:99 as a paperback new.

• Being that I do not know the range or extent of your interests, reading proficiency and so on, it is tricky to narrow down the most viable research lane or lanes for you.

To start with though, I suggest, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO ASPERGERS SYNDROME, by TONY ATTWOOD - even if your child is not Aspegian - being that it covers very well all the development stages and needs of autistic children, and has research references aplenty. It is a psychological classic, and it will give you a direct approach to learning about your child with your child. The latest version cost £17:99 as a paperback new.

Children
No Data