Urinating on bedroom carpet and clothes really need some advice please

Hi, I am new here and was told about this site at my partners daughters assessment yesterday. I was wondering if anyone here has had or is still having a problem with their child/children urinating on clothes or floor, she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi I have a step daughter who wee's on clothes, She also goes into the bathroom at.Around 9pm with the door shut and light off, there is silence in the bathroom no taps running no clicking away on her mobile phone it's just silence, so what could she be doing in there shes in there around ten minutes, She also hides used sanitary towels in pockets and bags, although we have a bin in the bathroom and around the house and her school provide sanitary bins, please someone help me figure out whats going on she's thirteen years old.
  • Hi I have a step daughter who wee's on clothes, She also goes into the bathroom at.Around 9pm with the door shut and light off, there is silence in the bathroom no taps running no clicking away on her mobile phone it's just silence, so what could she be doing in there shes in there around ten minutes, She also hides used sanitary towels in pockets and bags, although we have a bin in the bathroom and around the house and her school provide sanitary bins, please someone help me figure out whats going on she's thirteen years old.
Children
No Data