Urinating on bedroom carpet and clothes really need some advice please

Hi, I am new here and was told about this site at my partners daughters assessment yesterday. I was wondering if anyone here has had or is still having a problem with their child/children urinating on clothes or floor, she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi Oopy :)

Thanks for your advice and so sorry Ive only just got back to you, I didnt know anyone else had answered me until today,,,I can totally understand your reasons for doing what you did so many years ago, and am glad youve foiund out you werent the only one to do this,My step daughter has no problems in the house at all, thats what makes this so unreal, she will go upstairs from watching tv downstairs and wee in her room, its not just night time she is doing this its any time of the day, and thinking back on other accidents she has had I now think she was just weeing then aswell,, I have remembered a few times we thought she just had a accident wetting but now im not so sure, she has not done it for a while now, after lots of talks from me and her dad, and we have now found out social services can give us some kind of help, via mattress protectors hopefully and other help, so fingers crossed she may have stopped doing it on her own accord. Thankyou :) xx

• Hi Oopy :)

Thanks for your advice and so sorry Ive only just got back to you, I didnt know anyone else had answered me until today,,,I can totally understand your reasons for doing what you did so many years ago, and am glad youve foiund out you werent the only one to do this,My step daughter has no problems in the house at all, thats what makes this so unreal, she will go upstairs from watching tv downstairs and wee in her room, its not just night time she is doing this its any time of the day, and thinking back on other accidents she has had I now think she was just weeing then aswell,, I have remembered a few times we thought she just had a accident wetting but now im not so sure, she has not done it for a while now, after lots of talks from me and her dad, and we have now found out social services can give us some kind of help, via mattress protectors hopefully and other help, so fingers crossed she may have stopped doing it on her own accord. Thankyou :) xx

Children
No Data