Spam alert

Dear moderators, there is some serious spamming going on here, about counterfeit money etc please sort it out

Blues

Parents
  • What concerns me is what is behind the spam !

Spam is not just spam for spam sake.

This may be bait to lure vulnerable curious gullible people on the spectrum into a phishing trap to steal personal information, steal identity, get bank details, deposit malware and viruses onto their devices, basically con people where they may end up losing a lot of money and suffering other victimization from criminal activity.

This is either a fraudulent advert or if it is genuine then the product sold is fraudulent and criminal which can lead to serious consequences.

Either way I view this as a potential serious threat and warn all users not to be tempted to email the given email address of the spammers out of curiosity.

This is like taking a sweet from a bad man offering candy to a kiddy on the street and saying get into his car. Don't !

Don't send email, don't click on any link !

These people are sophisticated social engineers, master fraudsters, and what they are proposing is against the law.

This may be common sense to some but to others the dangers may not be obvious.

• What concerns me is what is behind the spam !

Spam is not just spam for spam sake.

This may be bait to lure vulnerable curious gullible people on the spectrum into a phishing trap to steal personal information, steal identity, get bank details, deposit malware and viruses onto their devices, basically con people where they may end up losing a lot of money and suffering other victimization from criminal activity.

This is either a fraudulent advert or if it is genuine then the product sold is fraudulent and criminal which can lead to serious consequences.

Either way I view this as a potential serious threat and warn all users not to be tempted to email the given email address of the spammers out of curiosity.

This is like taking a sweet from a bad man offering candy to a kiddy on the street and saying get into his car. Don't !

Don't send email, don't click on any link !

These people are sophisticated social engineers, master fraudsters, and what they are proposing is against the law.

This may be common sense to some but to others the dangers may not be obvious.

Children
No Data