disney obssesion etc

Hi I am dave25 and after along time I have been diagnosed with autism and learning difficulties I love Disney fairytales from age and still I also love home and away I have most episodes from 1995 on tapped I never miss a episode ever since 1995 my favece actor in the show is ray meagher. Who plays alf stewert since 1988 on. My fave Disney films are jungle book and beauty and the beast gaston and baloo are my faves I am currently looking to make new friends online or even find a girlfriend lol I live in birkenhead Liverpool I also enjoy going to phab with my friends but me haven't met for a while anyone who is intreasted in a chat please reply
Parents
  • Hello Gaston

Welcome to the community Smile

I hope you'll enjoy taking part in the discussions and make some new online friends. I just wanted to make to it clear for everyone that unfortunately we are unable to allow our users to share personal contact details here. I hope you'll understand that we have this rule in place to protect all of our users. This means that any friendship here can't go beyond joining in our online discussions at this time.

There is a service called Outsiders which has been recommended by a couple of people on the spectrum as a good place for making friends and possibly forming relationships. I've just had a quick look at their website and they appear to be opening a new branch in Merseyside soon. If you want to look into it, here's a link to their website:

http://www.outsiders.org.uk/home

Perhaps some of our other users will have some suggestions too, we'd love to hear them.

Good luck.

Sandra - mod

• Hello Gaston

Welcome to the community Smile

I hope you'll enjoy taking part in the discussions and make some new online friends. I just wanted to make to it clear for everyone that unfortunately we are unable to allow our users to share personal contact details here. I hope you'll understand that we have this rule in place to protect all of our users. This means that any friendship here can't go beyond joining in our online discussions at this time.

There is a service called Outsiders which has been recommended by a couple of people on the spectrum as a good place for making friends and possibly forming relationships. I've just had a quick look at their website and they appear to be opening a new branch in Merseyside soon. If you want to look into it, here's a link to their website:

http://www.outsiders.org.uk/home

Perhaps some of our other users will have some suggestions too, we'd love to hear them.

Good luck.

Sandra - mod

Children
No Data