Finding things hard right now

Hi everyone I know I've been making a lot posts on hear recently but I'm going through  extramly tuff time right now. Today i have been put back on medication for my depression I'm arguing with my mum a lot and my boyfriend wants a brake from me. I agree to this but I'm finding it extramly hard to do. I have also named my depression Hyde aftet the Jekyll and Hyde story but I really don't know how long i can fight hyde for really struggling now. So how can I keep Hyde away and bring back Jekyll really struggling and I don't want to be on medication anymore. 

Parents
  • Hi I am trying really hard to stay strong but the thing is I know I have to. The person who has helped me was my boyfriend but right now he can't cope and needs a brake. I really miss him it's been 5 days since we spoke and I'm really worried about losing him even tho I've been told I haven't lost him just wish I could talk to him cuddle him for him to make me better. The only thing thats keeping me strong is knowning that i will be speaking to him soon.

• Hi I am trying really hard to stay strong but the thing is I know I have to. The person who has helped me was my boyfriend but right now he can't cope and needs a brake. I really miss him it's been 5 days since we spoke and I'm really worried about losing him even tho I've been told I haven't lost him just wish I could talk to him cuddle him for him to make me better. The only thing thats keeping me strong is knowning that i will be speaking to him soon.

Children
No Data